Friday 16 November 2007

WEDNESDAY 21st 10:30


The first class will be on Wednesday 21st at this coffee shop on the 2nd floor.
It is opposite Uokuni fish shop near the Mizuho Bank. It is possible to use a room at the Shimin Kaikan also. I went to the International lounge, but the lady there sensed that I wanted to teach English there. It seems it is forbidden. I wouldlike to talk about what kind of place you would prefer and what kind of lesson. Some of the old Nova schools will open next week maybe.
There are only 2 in Kanagawa. Kawasaki and SagamiOno. Ben,Jeff and Chris are hoping to work at this new school. Lisa has a job on the Peace Boat. Monica and Ralph...I don't know. Steve and Sam are starting a kids school in Naruta.
The other class will be at Akiko's house in Kayama on Friday from 6:30.Kie and Midori will be going, I understand.
I am not sure who will be going on Wednesday morning. So far, Kumiko , Tomoko, Yoshimi and Eri, have said they are "interested".But no one said if they will definitely go or not.

For the first class I would like all of you to prepare something. It is your choice what you do. A quiz, a game, a speech, a newspaper cutting, what you did at the weekend, talk about a movie you saw , etc. Something that you are interested in. (Something that will take about 10 minutes)I will also prepare something for you.
Anytime you like ,please send mail in English to this site. I will reply!!!
People have often asked me. "What is the best way to improve my sentence structure and grammar?" I replied "Send email every day in English!"You will also pick up a lot of new vocabulary. Here is your chance. Although you do not have to send mail every day and you can also reply to each other(In English , of course!!)
See you
Nick

No comments: