Monday 3 March 2008

Wednesday (and a bit of irony)

As usual the class will be held at the International Lounge from 10:30.

I went to Odawara on Saturday to pick up my new glasses!! and...
I walked past my old work place (your old place of study) and....
there was a notice on the door.
"Wanted! 50 Hostesses to work here from April"
Nova will be a hostess bar or cabaret!
Great! (ironic) Odawara needs something like that in front of the station with the pachinko parlours and the Keirin on the hill. (more irony)
Sigh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick.

Thank you for gave me an usefully advertisement!?

The environment of around the Odawara Sta. is getting worth.

By the way,I won't join the lesson on 12th March.I'll attend my granma's funeral.
I'll join with you maybe next week.

See you!