Friday 1 August 2008

Olympic fever! Have you got it?
Sorry to say , I haven't.
But am sure once it begins I will be glued to the TV watching things that I have had no
interest in before. (And still don't have any interest in)
Like all things connected to sport, the same people are highlighted. Usually the ones
who have a chance of "Olympic gold" I always think it is unfair on the other Japanese
competitors. But that's the media! Maybe they feel smug when the person they
pick up on wins the gold medal. I was right!
I tried to find some information about the British olympic team. Is there one?
I couldn't find anything at all.
It seems that no one is interested in it in the UK. London are the hosts in 4 years time!
What are they playing at? It seems it is deemed to be a big failure.
Maybe they should do it Asia every year where it is highly popular.
Anyway..................enjoy it and then get a Laser Racer like me!

No comments: