Friday 26 September 2008

The Last Day of Summer?

It seems it will be another hot day tomorrow. After that we can expect some cool days.
On Sunday, Akiko could be seen performing on the streets of Odawara.
Odachika to be more precise. Her choir was limited to 30 minutes on stage.
They were very lively and seemed to be "crowd pleasers" with everyone.
This time Akiko was near the front and in the middle.
I wondered if she had been promoted.(Last time I saw her perform she was at the back )
Anyway, very enjoyable.
Sorry I didn't take any photos.

I walked past the old Nova.....kicking the door as I passed.
I forgot that there was a new tennant ( a cheap cabaret)
I regretted it.

I just remembered ..I forgot to light a mosquito coil for Shep.....Maybe it is too windy this evening..
Take good care of yourselves and see you soon.
Nick

1 comment:

coelacanth said...

Hello!
Thank you for your comming to our performance.
I wasn't promoted,but it was my turn to sing in front,actually.
November and December maight be very busy for us. We'll go wherever we are requasted.It will be very tough and enjoyable.