Sunday 15 June 2008

June Message

How are you all?
It seemed to be a bit cooler today so I managed a longer dog-walk than usual.
The dogs didn't want to go into the river, so it must be a bit cooler.
The weatherman said tomorrow would be hot.
Sigh
I dislike hot weather...You too?
At least there are more fruits to choose from these days.
I like American Cherries! But they are still rather expensive.
This year I have a bumper crop of raspberries in my garden.
I eat about 20 or more every day..
Jam?...No way! I like them fresh . Eaten in the garden standing among the bushes.
The neighbours must think I am odd
They are right! I am!

1 comment:

seaurchin said...

Hello!!
It's fancy to eat fresh raspberries in your garden!! I rearlly envy you.
My gardan is occupied with dog's everything.....big holes,dirty brankets ,left dog foods..etc.
Yesterday,I had been to Narita(Tomisato) in Chiba.Tomisato is very famous with Watermelon.I bought big one. Very fresh and sweet.
Today in Tomisato,
they have a event of cross-
country,and participants receive some pieces of watermelon instead of bottle of water.
Today it's rainy ,but nobody mind.