Sunday 22 June 2008

Oh, What a rainy day it was!
How did you all entertain youselves today, I wonder.
I stayed in.
I sarted to wacth the movie my daughter had on.
It was Love Actually. I am sure most of you are familiar with it.
After it finished I watched some parts again with the English sub-titles on.
Especially when the Portuguese girl is speaking to the writer (Colin Firth)and vice versa.
He makes alot of mistakes with grammar .
It was quite funny. I missed the humour of some scenes the first time I watched it.
Some of the characters I like, others I am to too keen on.
I think people like the personalities of the characters who are a bit similar to themselves.
Do you agree? I like Jack Sparrow!! (just kidding)
Shep is frustrated with the rain. He is scratching the roof of his house.
I took him out twice in the rain ,but it seems it wasn't enough.
Raspberries!!!
Yes they are in season.
I found some young plants so will hand them to those of you who asked.
In other news...
Chris will quit New Nova and work with Steve and Sam.
I got a mail from Ralph yesterday. He seems to be enjoying his "quiet life"
He said he will Not work for New Nova. Too risky!
The next class is at the usual place at the same time on Wednesday.
No class on Friday this week.
Take care Nick

No comments: