Monday 12 October 2009

By accident


Hawkshead: Ann Tyson's Guest House. The Queen's Head pub.


Well.....My scar is gradually disappearing.
Hopefully by Wednesday it will have gone.
Last night I was cleaning my glasses and
I noticed two large scratches on the lense so I went to
Odawara to get some new ones. I looked in some shops
but didn't really find any I liked (apart from Kid's glasses!!)
I decided to go back to Zoff and look again. On the way there
I dropped in Daikokuya to get some Granola (it's cheap!)
There was a lady standing in front of the Granola section.
I waited for her to move but she was deep in thought.
I reached out from the side to get a bag of Granola and she stepped back.
and said........................................... "Nick!!"
It was Yoshimi!!! What a coincidence!
She said she was on the way to Odawara Stadium to watch her son's
baseball team play. I hope they won and Yoshimi didn't get too sunburnt.

It's a small world.

Anyway....I got a pair of glasses which are not really "me" ,but I need them,
or so I thought because when picking them up, the shop assistant said I
could buy new lenses for my old glasses for 3000 yen!
Hmmmm

Hope you are all enjoying your long weekend
I am working tomorrow in the afternoon and evening

Be good!
Nick

No comments: