Thursday 1 October 2009


Well. Today was the first rainy day for a long time.
It was welcome although I got wet feet and the dogs became dirty after their walk
5 ladies attended today and were very active as usual..
As Akiko suggested, why don't you request a lesson topic or make a request for the class on this site for the next lesson.
It would be helpful for me , as I am always thinking of something to do that might be of interest.
So....let's start using this blog again!!
I will try not to be so lazy with it
Nick


2 comments:

coelacanth said...

"Topics proposed for the next class"
I'm glad you took my sugestion promptly .

I do't think it'll be good to talk about heavy and complicate topics for the first time.How about those topics?
1)Tips of cleaning your house up
2)Bad habits
3)Your childhood
4)The Olympic Games in Rio

come-by said...

Thank you for the response.
The topic for Wed. will be tips on cleaning your house and The Olymipic games in Rio as you (Akiko) suggested. Please think about it and prepare something to say (mentally is okay)